Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Simon Says Stamp - Magnolia Blog Candy Winner

Sorry this is so late, I am only now starting to cath up after a fabulous weekend away at Newbury. Thanks to all the fab ladies that stopped by to say hello, it's brilliant to put a face to a name.

I won't keep you in suspenders any longer, the winner of the Magnolia stamp donated by Simon Says Stamp, drawn by Random.org is

Here are your random numbers:
1
Timestamp: 2009-07-06

TILLYMINT

Congrats Sue, can you please email me with your address (email link in side bar) so I can forward your details to Heidi.


I have also recieved an award from Susie, thanks so much sweetie xx



Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

  1. gefelicteerd met je leuke candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH thanks so much Bev and Simon Says Stamp I know I'm going to love this little gem - will try my hardest to do her justice!!!! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sue, I am sure you will love this stamp.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Sue, enjoy!

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sue you will love her......and well done Bev on your new award......

    Hugs
    Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails