Monday, 15 June 2009

Simon Says Stamp - Magnolia Blog Candy Winner

Sorry for the delay, got yakking on the phone and forgot all about the draw!! The winner, drawn by Random.org is
Here are your random numbers:
25 

Timestamp: 2009-06-15

Rosette

Oh YAY for Simon.. another sweet stamp for grabs! How generous, thanks!! :) Can you please put me in? You know.. I "never" visit your blog!! hehe. Off to make a link in my candy for grabs! :)

Congratulations sweetie, can you please email me (link in side bar) so I can arrange for Heidi to send you out your prize.

Thanks for looking,

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear oh dear... is that me??? I can't believe that!! lol
    Thank you thank you!! yippee *doing the happy dance!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, enjoy your goodies!

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congrats Rosette...u keep up that happy dance!!! ekc

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails