Saturday, 6 June 2009

New Whiff of joy stamps - and some more candy lol

Oh my goodness, my DT kit from Whiff of Joy arrived this morning full of the most delicious stamps I have ever seen! Seriously, Elisabeth and Katharina really have done it this time for sure!! If you haven't visited Katharina's blog this week then hot foot it across as she has posted the most gorgeous card/money holder made using some of the new stamps - the touches of flowersoft are ingenious and so very pretty.

I am off to get inky now, so keep an eye out for some sneak peeks with these new beauties, and also for some more candy - I have some rubber to give away in the next few days and me being me I'll add to it with some bits and bobs lol.

Back in a wee while with a couple of cards I was working on yesterday. Have a fabby weekend everyone (for once I don't mind the dull grey weather today cos I am rooted to this chair and ain't moving - I am going to play all day lol.)

Thanks for looking,

8 comments:

  1. have fun, and i can't whait to see some of the sneek peaks!

    hugs
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting can't wait to see what you come up with. I wish i could play all day veryjealous. Off to do the weekly shop, take the boys out somehwere for the aftna dn then maybe sneek in a couple of hours crafting before bed! Enjoy your day!! Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see what you come up with the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun playing with your new stamps Bev, look forward to seeing your next masterpiece....

    Hugs
    Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your sneak peaks and am hoping one of these days that I will win your fab blog candy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your new crafting stuff and I cant wait to see what you come up with
    Sue ccs

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant wait to see what you putting on blog ......... been awake for what seems like months, never mind weeks... and totally lost my mojo somewhere for card making... so ... where do I come first... !!! lol...
    stop drooling over what we cant see... so not fair x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails