Friday, 26 June 2009

MARTHA STEWART VALENTINE'S LACE PUNCHES NOW IN STOCK!!!

Woohoo - for all of you that have been waiting for ages and ages for the gorgeous Martha Stewart Valentines Lace punches - The Hobby House has them in stock - so fill yer boots girls (best be quick cos these are going to FLY!!!). Go get yours hereA note from Jill:

I cannot believe it but we have just taken delivery of lots and lots of Martha Stewarts Valentine Lace border punch.

We will start processing the orders we have and contacting people who are on our waiting list but if you are on our waiting list for one of these and would like to save time please place your order via the website and in customer notes please add "waiting list" and then we will know not to get in touch with you again.
Stocks are available to order but this limited design is sure to be a sell-out.


Thanks for stopping by,

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous punch!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que troquelador mas bonito, vosotros teneis unos materiales increibles, aqui donde yo vivo, Tenerife, hay muy poquito material y herramientas, ¡que desconsuelooooo!. Saludos, buen fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, what are you trying to do to me!!!! That punch is divine!! I neeed it so badly.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need it, want it.. ordered it :))))
    Hope to receive it :)
    Thank you for info.
    Hugs,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI thanks for this post i have been looking for a doily punch everywhere and it is sold out or from states, i looked here and its in stock, i have added the hobbyhouse to my favs.

    Thanks Bev.

    your cards are beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, your cards are amazing, so I've sent you an award its on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev, thank you so much for the "heads up"! I've been on their waiting list forever for one of those punches. I just got my order in. Hugs, Cindy E. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Bev :-) I went and ordered one ,, chucked a few other things in me basket too,, charms, spacers, flowers, papers, embossing folders ,,,, a stamp too,, can't wait for them to arrive !! :-)

    Have a nice weekend x x
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh you bad girl you've tempted me and I wasn't planning on getting anything this week as it is stampin Up week!! Oh dear just as well I am pregnant I can get away with anything just now lol

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a fabulous punch....must have a proper browse through this site....lol

    Hugs
    Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails