Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Everybody Art Guest Designer

I was lucky enough to win a two week spot as a guest designer on the Everybody Art challenge blog. This week the challenge is “Summer Time” and what could be more summery than cute little Doraline with her sunflower – bless. I had a bit of a panic on when I made this card ….. just look at all those colours – so not me lol.
motivet-doraline-sunflower-
I managed to get the inside decorated on this one, albeit a very simple one.motivet-doraline-sunflower3
Another viewmotivet-doraline-sunflower2
Recipe:
Stamps: Motivet Doraline with Sunflower and
Papers: DCWV
Tools: Retro flower punch (medium), Martha Stewart Zig Zag flower punch, Nestibilities, small Woodware daisy punch from The Hobby House, Stampin Up 5 petal flower punch, Martha Stewart frond leaf punch from Create4Fun
Embellies: Spacers, Brads, charm from The Hobby House

Thanks for stopping by,
Related Posts with Thumbnails