Friday, 12 June 2009

BLOG CANDY WINNER

Those few days went by fast! It's candy winner time again.


I'll not keep you in suspense any longer - the winner of my Whiff of Joy mini candy, chose by Random.org is .......

Here are your random numbers:

51 

Timestamp: 2009-06-12

Victoria.

Congratulations honey!! Please can you email me with your address (link in side bar) so I can get your candy in the post for you.

Don't forget these gorgeous stamps go on sale on the 14th - you don't want to miss out!!



Thanks for looking,

7 comments:

  1. Congratulation Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Victoria, what a beautiful stamp to add to your collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I won. Thank you so much. I have sent you an email. These WOJ stamps are fabulous.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Victoria - have fun with your beautiful new stamp.

    Lucky you!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Victoria, enjoy!!

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails