Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Are you a fan of the distressed/vintage style?

If so then please pop over the Just Magnolia Challenge blog where Kim (one of our DT) has just posted the most awesome tutorial on distressing with Tim Holtz distress ink pads and glimmer mists. She has made the most stunning creation for the tutorial too - drool worthy (so much so that I have drowned my keyboard!!!).

Keep your eye on the JM challenge blog, there are lots of different things coming up - read all about it on the blog.

Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. Bev, thanks so much for this post. I visited Kim's blog and checked out her awesome distress tutorial. It's so nice of you to share this with us. I really appreciate it. Love visiting your blog everyday even if I don't leave a comment. All of your cards are just so beautiful, I've run out of words for them. I'm simply in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing on this fantastic tutorial Bev - I am getting one of these little stamps - I can't put it off too much longer - these cards are just too cute! I've been playing with dressing up flowers so I'm getting there LOL. TFS Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails