Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Whiff of Joy Summer Stamp Kit by Elisabeth Bell

Well it's official, you will be able to order your Whiff of Joy Summer Stamp kit by Elisabeth Bell from Monday 13th April (Easter Monday) and pre-orders will close on Monday 4th May.

Here's a sneaky peek of the kit, keep an eye out for more sneaky peeks and also keep checking Katharina's blog as, ever generous, she is planning on some fabulous candy.

summerStampKitpreview
All I can say is that if you liked the Spring kit WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE SUMMER KIT!!! It's absolutely fantastic, my chin hit the deck when I saw it. I didn't think there could be an improvement on the Spring kit but Elisabeth and Katharina have outdone themselves this time! There are 6 gorgeous brand new character stamps and 5 of the most amazing accessory stamps and when I say amazing I mean amazing lol. Not only that, there are also some fabulous sentiment stamps included that accompany and match the theme of the kit to perfection.  Oooh!!  Roll on May, I can’t wait to get my little mitts on these babies lol


Thanks for looking,

17 comments:

  1. omw!!! i cant wait till may !!!!
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a cute stamp. I can't wait to see the entire thing. I love apples. It will be perfect for fall apple picking time. Thanks for the peek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bev thats sounds exciting carnt wait until Monday, love and hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look gorgeous Bev, even better you say ... drooling already!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh she looks beautiful,can't wait to see them, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this stamp is so cute, I can nnot wait to see the rest of the set! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  7. You naughty girl. Now I'll have to go and have a look at the site again.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another must have, and one I'll def. be buying! Is it May yet??? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks beautiful, i don,t actually own any WOJ stamps yet a friend kindly gave me some images that she had stamped and i love them so i,m definitely going to order the summer set and i cant wait.Thanx for the sneaky peek Bev.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how I wish these were in the budget!! Can't wait to see the sneak peeks!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks such a lovely stamp .. must get my hands on some ,lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bev,
    this is a very cute stamp! I love it! And - I also love the spring time very much! So I can`t wait to see your next card with this stamp!

    Have a wonderful day,
    greetings from Germany,

    Katrin

    P.S.
    I love UK very much :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhhhh I can't wait either.... =) Just seeing that one image makes me drool. LOL
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wooooow Bev wat een super mooie kaarten geweldig ik kom vaak even bij je kijken suuuuuuuuper
    groetjes Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My!! How exciting! I can't wait to see them!!
    ~lacey

    ReplyDelete
  16. OHHH, so you have the sneak peeks already? I placed my order now, I'm not going to miss out on this, then today I ordered another motherload of WOJ stamps. See what you've done, depleted my savings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails