Wednesday, 25 March 2009

New Nestibilities dies in stock at The Hobby House - Labels 3 & 4, Octagonals and Doodle Parts

Jill has just uploaded the new Spellbinders dies on The Hobby House website, she has in stock the new Nestibilities Labels 3, Labels 4, Octagonals, Scalloped Octagonals, Shapeabilities Doodles (which are fab!!), Shapeabilities Ribbon Tags (which I used on the card in the post below) as well as lots of other Nestibilities so for those of you who want to be the first in the UK to have them then pop across now and get your orders in!!


Thanks for looking,

3 comments:

  1. Bev
    I have left a little something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev...what a fan I am of yours...can ya tell me where you get the backing for your flowers? I am sure it comes from the jewel department...but it just makes your flowers stand out...of course, your coloring and designs are also fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Bev, looks like I am off to the Hobby House yet again :0)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails