Friday, 13 February 2009

Whiff of Joy new release

Is now available on the website here. So for those WOJ fans out there that have been anxiously awaiting these gorgeous stamps .... go fill yer boots girls lol.

Also, I have just visited Aija's blog for my daily fix and discovered this AMAZING card done with the big background stamp from this new series, I hope you will pop across and take a look at the card, Aija is one of the best watercolour artists I have seen!!

I'll be back in the morning with a card - I'm running really late today, sorry.

Thanks for looking,

7 comments:

  1. I've done my bit for the crafting world, picked up a basket but 1/2 the shelf fell in so will have to wait for the postie now LOL
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new stamps are fabulous!! I have an award on my blog for you.Have a good day.

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to wish you Happy Valentine Day, hope you will have gorgeous day with your family! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I told my partner about the upcoming release, he said I could order them as my Valentine's Day present! So last night as soon as they were listed, I ordered the lot! So happy, as they are all truly perfect for some things I have planned, and generally speaking for cards! Soooo happy!

    Good job he was paying really, I'm putting myself on a spending ban after I went on a bit of a stamp buying binge this week... *gulp*.

    ReplyDelete
  5. popped over for a look, its stunning!
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bev xxxx so many fabulous cards ,stunning and fabulous as always ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this site, the stamps are georgeous and I will certainly be ordering some soon.
    eileenpaul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails