Sunday, 18 January 2009

So many awards to pass on

Thanks to all the wonderful friends that have passed on so many awards this past week, I am so sorry it's taken me so long to getting round to it, but some days these fingers just won't do what I want them to :(

So without further ado I will make a start. Apologies now for the long post and I hope you can find your award here lol.

The first one is from Moni

Here are the rules:-Put the award on your blog-
Link the person you received your award from-
You can give the award to how many as you want-
Put links of those blogs on yours-
Leave a message on the blogs you have nominatedI would like to nominate Nicola and Marcea

This one is from Zoe and Karen


And I am passing it on to Elaine, Vicky, Gracie and Deifen

This one is from Donalda and Sheena and I have to pass it on to 5 people so would like to pass it on to Anki, Kim, Desire, Sally and Denise


This award is from Glenda, and I need to pass it on to 7 fellow bloggers so am passing it on to Mel, Annchen, Joey, Tab, Sarah, Ruby and Lynsey


This award I received from Gracie


and the rules to accepting my award are as follows:

A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Okay...so the 10 HONEST things about me are:

1. I am extremely impatient
2. I am a demon to live with - how my husband has put up with me for 30 odd years is beyond me
3. I have the best friends EVER - and a lot of them I have been so lucky to find through blogging
4. I am an eternal dieter, I just wish I was as easy to lose these pesky pounds as it is to find them
5. I can't abide the smell of cigarettes, probably because I am an ex smoker (gave up nearly 20 years ago and we're always the worst!!)
6. Adore indian food, detest chinese food.
7. Have a very sweet tooth (hence me finding more pounds than I lose)
8. Will eat most things if it has cheese on (except chinese food lol) - this food thing is becoming a pattern yeah??!!
9. Work full time for my sins - well I have to fund my papercraft addiction don't I?
10. My hubby is my biggest critic, if it ain't right he sharp tells me!

Okay so I need to pass this on so this is going to Donalda, Rach, Jacqui, Kim, Malin, Tara, and Heather

This award is from Nicola, Anki and Anesha


Here are the rules:
Post a link of the person who gave you this award. Nominate 5 other people and give a link to their sites. Let your nominators know that they got an award from you. Put a logo of the award on your blog. As always - there are so many that I would like to pass this on to, but here it goes:


Michele, Debbie, Chris, Lorraine and Linda

Oh my goodness, what a long post. This is the last one and I have received it off Paula
and I need to pass it on to 5 blogging buddies so I would like to pass it on to Suzanne, Heather, Alison, Natalie and Moni

If you read as far as this then you will need to go and lie down in a dark room, which is exactly where I am headed lol.


Thanks for looking,

27 comments:

  1. Congrats for the awards, and thank you for thinking of me! I will post it tomorrow! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks hun, so sweet of you!

    I have a terrible sweet tooth too...in fact I'm just about to eat a pudding I really shouldn't...but what the hell - I'll go for a walk tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done honey on all of your awards but hey you've earned every single one of them as your creations are simply stunning & we all look to you for inspiration & so wish that we had your talent...

    Extra big hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you dear friend!!! I will get this posted and passed on. Such an honor to get an award from you dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you honey you're a pure gem...

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bev all those awards but you really deserve them as your cards are always so fantastic! Thank you so much for passing one onto me that is so kind of you to think of me.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Bev,
    Will get this posted and passed on.. You had quite a post going there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for passing it on to me

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Bev thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this Bev, I'm both flattered and honoured to receive this from such a talent.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow -there's a lot of awards(its no surprise though!).
    Thanks soooo much for passing one on to me-I'm honoured to get one from someone as talented as you!!(sounds cheesey but I really mean it!!)
    Love Dei xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done on all your awards they are very well deserved. Thank you for thinking of me I am so chuffed and I am in awe I can't believe you work full time and do all your fabulous cards do you ever sleep!!! Have a good week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe thank you hun, not often I would think that mother and daughter receive such a beautiful award together, especially from a friend as special as you are to us. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What alot of people to pass these wonderful awards to Bev. It's a pleasure to see your beautiful creations. 'Thank you so much' for mine and for thinking of me, shall put it up on my next post and will pass it on. :) Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Bev! Congratulations on all your awards! Thank you for mine! =) Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on all your awards, Bev!!!! Thanks for passing the Honest Scrap award on to me!! WOW,it sounds like a lot of fun! I will have it up tomorrow or the next day...just need to think of all my answers and get it all ready!!!
    Thanks again!!!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thankyou for sharing your award with me Bev, I am honoured that you thought of me :0)
    Congratulations on getting so many wonderful awards, you definately deserve it hun, your cards are truly inspiring :0)
    **Hugs** Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Bev congratulations on all your well deserved rewards!
    Thank you so much for thinking of me and passing on this award. Made my day!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Bev

    Congratulations on receiving all of those fantastic awards. And thanks for passing one of them on to me.

    ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

    "It's an honour to receive this award. I'd like to thank....

    I'm only joking. But it is an honour for me to know you even visit me, a crafting queen such as you are....let alone leave such kind comments for me and give me an amazing award.

    I thank you.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on all your Awards hun, so deserved! Thankyou so much for passing one onto me :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Bev,

    As a recognised fan of Forever Friends, Can you help us spread some Forever Friends Valentine love?

    Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we have uploaded 2 special Forever Friends valentine videos onto ‘YouTube’ entitled:
    Forever Friends: ‘Valentine, Keep Me in your Heart’ and Forever Friends: ‘Valentine's Day Video, Keep Me in your Heart.

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W_AIncjFtnk&feature=channel_page
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=26Z1rmaE5Hc

    This cute little animation from Forever Friends is an adorable way to keep in touch with your loved ones to let them know just how much they are missed.
    The soulful soundtrack to the video is by; ‘The Mercury Men’ www.myspace.com/themercurymen and is called ‘Keep Me in Your Heart’.

    This delightful greeting is guaranteed to melt any heart and leave no doubt just how much you really do care. Just send the above valentine link to your Lover, Friend or Family and introduce them to a lovely tune to let them know they are your Forever Friends and in your Heart and on your mind!

    We hope you enjoy the video and song they might give you some great crafting ideas!,

    Thank you

    Peter
    peter.carine@summitmedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on all of your well deserved awards Bev!
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW Bev congrats on all the awards and thank you so much for passing one onto me. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much Bev and congrats on all these awards! Really appreciate you thinking of me for Sweetie. It was lovely reading your likes and dislikes you little demon LOL! I can't imagine you being anything other than the sweetest of the sweet! This post is amazing and I bow down to it, I don't know how you remember who gave you what but I very much admire it! Big hugs, Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Hun what a lot of awars yo have received each one well deserved thanks for passing this onto me I am very honoured hunny to given this by you now to find 10 interesting things about myself. My Colds inally turned into the dreaded flu, so am feeling really sorry for myself.
    Thinking of you always dear
    big Huggles Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. lol wow what a huge array of awards hunny, all very deserving. thanks for thinking of me sweetie, biggest hugs RAchxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on ALL your awards! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails