Friday, 26 September 2008

Whiff of Joy sneak peeks

Don't forget the Whiff of Joy guest DT call ends soon, check out Katharina's blog.


Woohoo!! MORE new rubbah is coming your way soon ...........


Here's a couple of sneak peeks that are going to be released on the 4th October (hoo boy! That's gonna be a looooooong wait lol).

Have you ever seen anything as gorgeous as this Angel boy - the expression on his little face is just too precious!!! Ooooh I can't wait!!!

And as for Charlie, well isn't this just the perfect stamp! Men's cards are soooo hard to make and just think what you could do with this little baby. Congrats cards, birthdays, New Year, the list is endless!


So, keep an eagle eye on all the DT members blogs for more sneak peaks and even some cards made with these new babies. Links are in the side bar


Thanks for looking,

12 comments:

  1. thanks for the sneeky peek Bev - and looking forward to seeing more! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev for the little preview of what's in store for us,better start saving now i know i'll want them...lol,so good to have some more stamps suitable for the men and Charlie is just perfect,love him,
    Take care,have a lovely weekend
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so unfair lol. I have just placed my order for this month and now you show me this .......... will have to go on my wish-list lol

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. stop spending my pennies, lol, I will be having to place another order!!! Thanks for the peep
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sneaky peek Bev. Me want WANT WANT!!!!
    Better get huby to earn more - LOL!
    Have a fab weekend and thanks for visiting my blog.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev
    These look great! Thanks for letting me know about the blog candy. I'll be glad when your craft room is all finished, I've really missed your cards this week!
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant believe just how many xmas cards I'm gonna have to make this year. Not for need, just for want!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev! You left a comment on my blog and I'm so glad you did because that led me to your blog! You have the cutest things here! I just love what I've seen of the Whiff Of Joy stamps. Such darling images. I'm going to have a little more look around at your past posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the peeks! I am so excited to see the newbies!!! AND I CAN'T wait to see who Katharina picks for Guest DT member! Have a GREAT weekend Bev!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the sneak peek. Waiting (impatiently) to see the rest. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails