Monday, 22 September 2008

We have a winner!!

I had to work late tonight so Ben was unable to draw the winner. Sooo, I used a random generator - Truly Random Number Generator/Picker, and number 33 is the winner.

Blogger Lynsey said...

Hi Bev
That blog candy looks fantastic! I will put a link on my blog and keeping my fingers and toes crossed!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Congratulations Lynsey, please email me (link in the side bar) with your address so I can get your prize off to you in time to enter the first Whiff of Joy challenge lol.

Thanks for looking,

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lynsey on your win!!! You have got some delicious candy
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers and toe crossing works a treat then! Well done Lyndsey and Congratulations hun

    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have left you a little something over on my blog
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lynsey !!!!!!

    Bev
    You have been tagged dear
    Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations,Lynsey!Gorgeous candy,Enjoy!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lyndsey.... enjoy playing with your goodies when they arrive.
    Would like to thank Bev for putting this up for grabs too. Will have to wait now till the next 10,000 lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev
    This has made my day! I wasn't well yesterday as I had the tummy bug my little girl had so this has really cheered me up!
    Can you email me your email address to lynsetwarren@tiscali.co.uk as I dont use internet explorer I can't email you from your blog then I will email you back my address.
    Thanks so much
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't lucky, huh...
    cangrats Lynsey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WEll done Lynsey...what a great way to make you feel better!!

    Isnt Norfolk miserable today?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Lynsey on your win!
    Have fun with the blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the opportunity and thank you for your inspiration. I wanted to let you know I have tagged you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Lynsey !!!!!!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails