Thursday, 25 September 2008

A bad blogger and some candy

No candy from me lol, but I need to apologise for being such a bad blogger this week and to thank you all for your comments, I am trying to visit as many blogs as I can tonight and will hopefulle be up to date by the weekend. My craft room is almost put back to rights, just waiting for two new cupboards to be fitted and a set of drawers assembled so I can put my stamps away. I have had such withdrawal symptoms (I;ve been walking around like a bear with a sore head lol) and can't wait to get a card made again.

Now to the blog candy - Michelle from Donkey Smiles is offering the most amazing blog candy for hitting 25,000 visitors so get yourself over to her blog and enter if you haven't already. I've not seen such adorable stamps like those on offer - totally too cute!!


Thanks for looking,

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back hun where you belong. Hope you are back in your craft room asap (where you really do belong!)
    Looking forward to seeing your cards again
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do hope those cupboards get fitted in a flash ... very scared of that bear with a sore tooth ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!
    so glad that you are back sweetie, missed you! glad that the craft room is almost sorted...big hugs rachxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails