Saturday, 30 August 2008

More awards

I've received two awards today this one from the wonderfully talented Rach - thank you so much hunny.


Rules for the JAVABLU AWARD:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

So, I am passing this on to
Chris, Sandra, Kim, Deb and Han - who's work is totally amazing!! (Just wish I could pass it on to more, there are so many inspirational crafters out there)

I also received this one from Joanne - thank you so much sweetie, I'm honoured to receive this from you.



I have already received this award so won't pass it on again


Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. My you do have a lot of awards dont you! lol
    Well done!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not surprised you got two more lovely awards Bev, your blog is an inspiration to everyone and your cards amazing! Well done! Thanks so much for passing this on to me, I so appreciate it and you made my day! Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails