Tuesday, 19 August 2008

More awards and a tag

I've received this award from Debbie and Sandra. Thank you so much sweeties.



I have also been tagged by Debbie and Valems:

Here are the rules:
* If you are tagged, you must firstly post the rules:
* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged. So here are my seven strange characteristics:

1. I am a loner (believe it or not)
2. I LOATHE shopping (unless it's craft shopping) and can't remember when last I went into town.
3. I am addicted to Thornton's Fruit Rock (hence the continuous dentist appointments)
4. I am the most impatient person on the planet.
5. I have an extremely short temper.
6. I don't have many friends - I wonder why lol but those that are my friends are stuck with me for life.
7. I hate Chinese food, love curries (so I'm one hot mama lol).

I will pop back later with who I am going to tag

Thanks for looking,

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is just adorable dear. Yes I think you are right Edwin wouldn't look to good with blue hair lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap to a great many of your comments! Don't know if that means we would get on like a house on fire or clash lol!

    Congrats on your award!
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too!! Except the temper.. I have grown soem patience in my old age, but the rest is me, including food preferences!

    Loving the card again, Bev. Just gorgeous.

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails