Monday, 21 July 2008

Award

Rach and Gisela have given me this award, thank you so much girlies, you've made my day!



The rules of the award.
1. Only 5 people allowed. 2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog. 3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world. 4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.
Okay - I have dedicated this award to.....

DawnyP
Kathy
Sue
Nicci
Marcea

There are so many others and it was so hard just picking 5!!

Thanks for looking,

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another award Bev. Can't say I blame them for choosing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thanks so much Bev!! I am truly honored to receive this from you:) It is a real treat visiting your blog so my part was not hard!! Thanks :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Bev , as the lady in the post above me says it is no hardship to visit your blog :)
    Just a question how do i put it on my blog and link it back to you please ...lol
    hugs
    niccixx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thank you Bev, I am delighted to receive this award from you and honoured too.I love visiting your blog you make the most stunning creations and you inspire me with each and every visit.Thank you :-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev, how cool. Thank you sooo much xxxx. It means a such a lot to get an award from someone so massively talented - and very kind as wellxx Thanks for the link re the flowers - I did have a go but .... oh dear is all I will say lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations hun - yours is such an inspirational blog, no wonder they awarded you!!!

    and ..... THANKYOU sooooooooo much for passing it on to me, like kathy i also love visiting every day
    -x-x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Bev couldn't have gone to a more deserving person. I just love your work - check out my blog I borrowed one of your ideas [hope you don't mind]! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done iys easy to see why you have got that !!
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please pop over to my blog, I have something for you too.xx And well done on our awardw

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations hun well deserved xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails