Monday, 30 June 2008

More awards!

Oh my goodness! I've received no less than 3 awards today!


Firstly from Lorraine - please check out her blog especially the very worthwhile plea she has for cards for Breast Cancer,and maybe send her a card or two.
Next from Sue - another fantastic crafter who has fabulous stuff on her blog
And last but not least Gill - whose Hanglar cards turn me GREEN with envy!

Thank you so much girlies, I am so honoured!!

Now I need to pass this on to the blogs that inspire me, the rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
The ladies I would like to nominate are

Toni
Jeanette
Monica
Karen
Nikki
Patsy
E.T.

Thanks for looking,

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely award. Can I just say your cards atre breathtaking. M xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, You have made this girl so happy! Earlier today I saw some of the blogs I visit had been given this. I thought how wonderful that must feel. Well, now I can say it is indeed wonderful. I cannot thank you enough. I started stamping 3 months ago and my blog just this month. This means a lot. Especially since I like to visit your blog to admire YOUR beautiful work. Thanks a bunch! Jeanette xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev, It is no wonder you received this award 3 times as your creations rock! Thank you so much for passing this to me and I look forward to visiting you again soon. Have a great day, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bev
    Thank you soooooooooooo Much .
    Im overwhelmed and greatly appreciate this award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very very beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEV!!! Long time! I have been so ill lately and still am! This has made me so much happier! Thank You so much!!! And another thing! Got your mail! I'll be getting them as soon as he returns! Thank You so mcuh! You are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails